Lumb Mill Farm, Carr Head Lane, Glusburn, BD20
Plot 3 ia part of this outstanding development of three detached new homes of high quality design and specification, with spacious 4 bedroomed accommodation, garages and gardens, close to open countryside, and convenient for the market town of Skipton and the surrounding area.
Surrounded by beautiful open countryside, the site occupies a lovely rural position with views across to Cowling Pinnacle on Earl's Crag, which together with Lund's Tower are known locally as the Salt and Pepper Pot. There are a variety of local shops and amenities in Cross Hills (1.5m) and the nearest railway station is in the nearby village of Cononley (2.7m). The historic market town of Skipton is about 5 miles away and provides a wider range of shopping and recreational facilities. Convenient for daily commuting to many of the areas town and city's including Bradford, Leeds and via the M65 at Colne.
The Snell Family have been undertaking housing developments for over 40 years and have earned a reputation for the high quality of their homes. They oversee every detail from design to the finished product. They pride themselves on the homes they develop and believe their superior finish and specification makes them stand out from their competitors. They have undertaken numerous developments around the area. Their developments are traditional in style to harmonise with the surroundings whilst providing spacious interiors, offering contemporary design and specification.
• Mains smoke detectors with battery backup
• External light fittings to front & rear of property plus front of garage
• Chrome sockets to kitchen, lounge, study, hall and landing
• Shaver point - main bathroom and en-suites
• TV points (in selected rooms)
• Telephone points (in selected rooms)
• Chrome down lights to kitchen, hall and landing
• Chrome bathroom down lights to house bathroom, en-suites and downstairs wc
• Alarm system by Keybury alarms
• Turf to rear garden
• Blocked paved driveways
• Indian Stone flag paths and patio
• Natural stone built.
• Natural stone surrounds & natural stone corbels under guttering
• Greys Artificial stone roof slates
• Drystone wall effect garden walls built from natural stone
• Outside tap to rear of property and tap to garage
Each plot has the option to purchase an additional Paddock area by separate negotiation.
• Five inch "Taurus" style skirting boards and "Taurus" style three inch architraves
• Oak staircase with glass balustrade
• Internal walls & ceilings soft silver emulsion
• Internal woodwork brilliant white satinwood
• Internal oak doors
• Carlisle Brass "Design" lever handles on rose in chrome
• Choice of Hacker Kitchen (German Manufacturers) supplied from Arcade Kitchens at Ilkley
• Miele or Neff appliances included are integrated Fridge Freezer, Integrated dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and extractor
• Choice of doors, handles and granite worktops from a selected range
BATHROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS WC
• Duravit D-code sanitaryware
• Hansgrohe taps and showers
• Chrome towel radiators in house bathroom & en-suite
• Walls Half tiled in bathroom & en-suites, fully tiled in shower areas
• Floor tiled in bathroom, en-suites and downstairs wc
• Tiling behind basin in downstairs wc
• Choice of ceramic tiling from a range
DOOR & WINDOW SPECIFICATION
• R9 timber alternative UPVC windows with horizontal bar design.
• Chrome window & door furniture
• Aluminium Bi-fold doors to dining kitchen
• External doors to be composite, Irish Oak colour
• 10 year NHBC build warranty
• Garage to have electric controlled garage door, electric double socket and light
• Mains electric and gas connected to the property with provision for meters to read externally.
• Water via borehole and filtration system
• Private drainage system
• BT laid up to property but has to be made live by supplier.
• Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs
Estimated build completion dates - The estimated build completion dates are January to March 2021. All estimated dates are subject to confirmation and change.
Choices - Subject to early reservation, exchange of contracts and the build program, some options and choices may be available in respect of kitchen units, worktops and tiling.
Warranty - All homes will have a 10 year NHBC build warranty. Solicitors to confirm full details before purchase.
Consumer Code for Home Builders - This development is operating to this code. www.consumercode.co.uk
Plans - Site and floor layout plans are illustrations for guidance only and may be subject to change as the build program progresses. The site plan shows plot numbers rather than postal numbers and is for plot identification only. All boundaries and rights of way are to be confirmed by solicitors before purchase by reference to a conveyancing plan. Landscaping is subject to confirmation. The plans are not to scale and any measurements
given are estimated for use as a guide only, and are subject to change and confirmation once they are build complete.
Services - Mains electricity and gas. Private water & drainage.
Tenure - Freehold. Private shared drive access. Solicitors to confirm full details in respect of access, boundaries, and private services before purchase.
Postal addresses and postcodes - are to be confirmed by the local authority and Royal Mail and will vary from the plot numbers and site/development address used for marketing purposes.
Energy Efficiency Ratings are available upon request. Where a property is not yet complete these will be Predicted Energy Assessments (PEA) rather than Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). The PEA might not represent the final energy rating of the property on completion.
Reservation Procedure - These new homes are now available for purchase. Reservations are subject to payment of a £1,000 reservation fee, which will be used as part payment of the purchase price. If a purchaser cancels the reservation or fails to proceed in accordance with the reservation agreement, the vendor will reimburse the reservation fee but deduct an administration charge to cover expenses and costs. Purchasers are usually required to exchange contracts and pay the balance of the contractual deposit within 6 weeks of receiving a contract. Legal completion at this stage will be subject to notice. Any proposed completion dates are subject to change and confirmation. Reservation fees are payable to Snell Developments Limited. Reservations are subject to availability.
IMPORTANT NOTE - The information contained in this price list and all other marketing material is for general guidance only. It is important that interested parties and buyers read this price and information sheet in conjunction with all other marketing information. It should be noted that many of the images and pictures of the buildings, plans and surroundings are artist impressions or computer generated and are indicative illustrations only. Snell Developments Limited reserve the right to alter any part of the development, specification, floor plans and internal layouts as the scheme progresses. All measurements are approximate and have been estimated from architects plans and are therefore subject to change and confirmation. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract of sale; any prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves with an inspection of the site/property as applicable. All illustrations are for identification purposes only and are not to scale. Measurements are estimated in metric and rounded to the nearest 5cm. Imperial measurements are approximate conversions.
From Main Street, Cross Hills travel west along the A6068 which becomes Colne Road, continue to Glusburn, and after passing the former Malsis School on your right and the Dog & Gun public house on your left, turn right into Carr Head Lane and the site is about a third of a mile on your left (Satnav BD20 8DX).
You may also like
Yew Tree Close, Bradley, Keighley, BD204 bedroom House House with 4 bedrooms , 3 receptions and 2 bathrooms
A deceptively spacious extended family home with over 1800 square feet of living accommodation, set in a quiet location within the sought after village of Bradley with...Price £500,000 Enquire