Buying through Dacres
Whether it's a first-time buy, family home, downsize or an investment property, Dacre, Son and Hartley's friendly and knowledgeable teams are here to get you moving.
Our step-by-step guide
- Register with us. You can do this by visiting one of our offices in person, by phone or by email. Alternatively, simply click here. By registering with us, we can help to identify properties that meet your criteria and ensure that you hear about them first, sometimes even before they come to market. Remember not all homes are offered to the open market via the internet, especially where sellers want to retain an element of privacy.
- When you have identified your preferred location and type of property – as broad or as narrow as you wish – our mailing system will ensure you receive information across all areas that match your requirements.
- You will normally receive your information by email shortly after a property becomes available.
- If you are seeking a new build property, our offices can update you on the many developments that we represent in that particular area, including any special offers available from developers, they will then guide you through the process of buying on completion or 'off-plan'.
- The area guides on this website also provide useful information on local facilities, schools, transport etc, all of which will enable you to determine whether a property is right for you.
- Use the map in our search function to identify properties for sale in your chosen location.
- To assist with any mortgage questions, we can provide independent financial advice, tailored to your needs and circumstances via our partner the Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- The saved properties feature at the top of this page enables you to quickly save details of any properties that you are interested in.
- If you wish to view a property, our friendly, well-informed staff will ensure that all your questions are answered promptly and accurately, you can request a viewing online or over the phone.
Few estate agents in West Yorkshire or North Yorkshire can match the range of properties we offer, so contact us first and our experienced team will be pleased to assist in the search for your dream home.
We will always seek feedback on any property you have viewed as this not only helps the vendor but can also enable us to refine, with you, your property requirements and the matching process.