Selling your property?
Yorkshire homeowners have been trusting Dacres to sell their homes for over 200 years.
We understand that selling your property can be a significant event in your life. Our approach is to offer clear advice throughout the whole process, taking into account the market and the special features of your property, as well as your objectives and timescales. It's a winning approach that achieves the best results for our customers, time after time.
Local Knowledge - National Reach
- 0Our network of 20 estate agency offices across the heart of West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire gives us more coverage than any other independent local estate agents in the region
- Highly trained and enthusiastic professional staff within our offices have a comprehensive knowledge of their local market
- Local knowledge enables us to provide evidence based advice on the best price at which to market a property
- All 20 offices are digitally networked and share information on our buyers, giving homeowners access to a wide pool of the most motivated buyers
- Our high profile as one of the leading estate agents in Yorkshire makes us the first call for buyers in the region, as well as other parts of the UK and abroad
- Promotion of our customers’ properties on market leading property websites means we can promote those houses with effective national reach
Targeted promotions that get results
• Proactive contact to our register of over 7500 active buyers across the UK and overseas
• SMS text alerts to our hot buyers
• High-calibre colour brochures and floorplans to sell your home to its best potential
• Adverts placed in appropriate digital and print media in Yorkshire and beyond
• Striking window and office displays
• Linked information across our network of 20 offices
• Accompanied viewings, if required, by well-informed professionals
- Quick, easy and intuitive search facilities, helping buyers find that dream home – fast
- Property details are packed with information including multiple large-scale photos and floorplans
- Satellite imagery and Street View help potential buyers comprehend a property’s exact location
- The shortlist facility enables each prospective buyer to build a portfolio of properties that match specific criteria
- Our site is optimised for use on mobile phones and tablets, making searching easier for buyers on the move
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - In addition to our own website’s reach, we increase the visibility of our properties via other digital and social media platforms
- Rightmove, On the Market and Zoopla - For no additional charge and for the whole marketing period, we promote our customers' properties on market leading portals
- We encourage online word-of-mouth by including a facility within each property listing to share information across the most popular social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Keeping Customers Informed
We recognise that selling a property can be stressful and, if you're in a chain, there may be many twists and turns. We work hard to take the uncertainty out of the process.
• Highly skilled professionals keep customers updated at every stage of the process
• 24/7 access via our innovative, secure, personalised web portal, My Dacres, provides customers with viewers' feedback and progress on the sale