Free Market Appraisal
During these challenging times we want to help all of our customers and ensure that we offer our services in a way that best suits their needs – that’s why, in addition to our normal physical market appraisal inspections, we are now offering the opportunity of a virtual appraisal service. Our local knowledge and expertise enable us to provide evidence-based advice on the best price at which to market a property; whilst access to our vast database of historical data adds proven market evidence. An actual visit is always best and will allow us to provide some advice based on the assets your property enjoys, but if you require a virtual review please just let us know.What We Do
- Market Research - When you book your appraisal we will start researching evidence of similar properties nearby that are on the market or have recently sold or let. It would be helpful if you can provide a note about your property’s accommodation when you submit your initial request.
- Buyer Demand - Before we speak or visit we will look at our buyer database to give you an indication of the likely demand for your property even before it goes on the market. We presently have over 7500 registered buyers across our 20 Yorkshire offices.
- Historical Data - Our senior property professionals know the local market inside out. In some cases they may have even been into your home during a previous sale. Our knowledge and expertise forms a sounds foundation for our advice.
- Home Visit - We will come to your home so we can understand the benefits your property enjoys and we will provide our pricing advice based on expert knowledge, our hands on market experience and current levels of demand. We will also discuss the appropriate method of sale. For example, traditional pricing route, sale by tender/sealed bids and modern online auction method.
- Alternatively, Telephone/Video Consultation - We will talk to you through our findings - if you want to know more we are happy for you to share your property with us through Zoom or Facetime so we can review and provide more solid advice.
To book your Market Appraisal simply complete the form below and a member of the team will be in contact with you. Alternatively you might like to try our automated valuation tool - click here - although contact with one of our agents will provide more accurate advice.