As one of the longest established firms of property consultants in the North of England, delivering Residential and Commercial property solutions, we are here to provide solid advice based upon sound local knowledge, coupled to market leading technology and a prominent branch network of 20 offices across the heart of Yorkshire. We have been serving our customers for 200 years.
We acknowledge and embrace the roll of technology in generating exposure for our customer’s properties - but we believe it’s our proactive personal approach which consistently delivers results. We pride ourselves on providing a personal customer service and as of November 2019 our research shows that 98% of our home sellers would happily recommend us to friends or family based on their own experience*.
"Communication from the team has been consistently exceptional. Proactive, professional, tenacious, facilitative and very courteous are words that go some way to describe the service provided. I would highly recommend."
In a business where people should come first, we can match every buyer to the property that best suits their needs in each sector. We recognise that the key to good estate agency is effective communication. We take a proactive approach to keep our customers well informed and at ease throughout the process of changing home – call in and see us for a coffee or follow the progress of your sale on ‘My Dacres’ our online sales tracker. People and property – both are incredibly important to us.
We believe our staff are our greatest asset and we encourage an engaged workforce to go above and beyond to deliver a first class service for all our customers. We invest heavily in ongoing training programs for our colleagues to ensure they are continually improving their knowledge and skills.
“I have a real passion for customer service and always strive to achieve the best result for our clients. The qualifications Dacres have supported me through are the next step in my career progression and I am delighted to have passed the exams.”
We are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and many of the sales and lettings teams are members of ARLA and The National Association of Estate Agents
- Premium Online Marketing - Our property search results are seen on averge almost 40 million times each month through our multiple property website listings.
- Buyer Exposure - Our property search results are seen on average almost 40 million times each month through our multiple property website listings.
- Award Winning Service - We won the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award in both 2019 and 2020.
- Targeted Mailing - We have a comprehensive list of over 8,000* active buyers with typically around 18-20% looking to move from London and the South East. We target match brochures to this group as soon as a property is launched.
- Bespoke Brochures - These promote the individual assets of your home in an exciting, informative and eye catching way. We work hard to promote your property and feature its benefits.
- Floor Plans - These are included in our sales brochures and online listings, making it easier for buyers to imagine your home before and after each viewing.
- Quality Photography - We use either professional photography or digitally enhanced images to ensure each customer’s property stands out from the crowd.
- Social Media - All of our properties are listed on Facebook Marketplace, whilst we also promote our stock through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Text Alerts - We contact hot buyers at the start of our marketing, ensuring they can respond quickly and make an early appointment to view our latest properties.
- Sales Tracker - Access to ‘My Dacres’, our online portal, allows you to check progress on the marketing and your sale and is available to you 24/7.
- dacres.co.uk - Our highly regarded website typically attracts over 70,000** visitors per month.
- 20 Office Network - The homes we represent are available throughout our network of 20 offices, across the heart of Yorkshire.
"Very impressed with the speed and professionalism of Dacres. One highlight was the detailed letter and valuation we received after their initial visit, even before we chose to use them as our agents."
*February 2021. **Data based on Google Analytics in 2021.