Introducing the Mortgage Advice Bureau
Mortgage Advice Bureau is an award-winning mortgage broker, with over 1,000 advisers across UK high streets, arranging approximately £12 billion worth of mortgages per annum.
Award Winning - We are one of the UK's leading mortgage broker
The relationships we have with the lenders, combined with the volume of mortgages that we arrange, put the Mortgage Advice Bureau in a very strong position to ensure that you have access to the latest deals available.
Mortgage Advice Bureau has won over 70 awards in the last 5 years alone so you can be assured that you’re in safe hands.
- We have over 12,000 products from 90+ lenders located across the UK.
- We can provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers.
- We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to us.
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationships, not jut when your mortgage completes.
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and more.
Your Mortgage Meeting
- The objective of this first stage is to discover what you would like and what is important to you.
- We discuss your mortgage requirements, covering areas such as affordability now and in the future.
- We will also discuss how you can protect your property and lifestyle for many years to come.
- The second stage is all about making recommendations that are right for you.
- We will make a mortgage recommendation for you from the 1,000s available to us.
- At the same time we will explain the details of your mortgage in full and the reason for the mortgage recommendation.
- We will then discuss the consequences of any shortfall in protection, discuss the benefits of writing protection policies in trust and updating will arrangements.
We have over 90 lenders to choose from and can also offer Protection deals
Part of the service
- Submit your mortgage application and other product applications for you.
- Liaise with lenders, product providers, valuers, estate agents and solicitors on your behalf.
- Once issued, check and help you understand the terms and conditions of the mortgage offer.
- It’s important to review your financial circumstances regularly and we suggest you do this annually. This way you will find out if your plans are affected by any government announcements or interest rate changes. In most cases it will depend on what life stage you’re at and how much your personal circumstance change.
- You may hear from us if we have something that we feel will interest you or benefit you. We will only send you information which we feel is useful to you.
Cost Planner: House Purchase.
Click here view our referral fee statement.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Mortgage Advice Bureau is a trading name of Brook Financial Services Limited which is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Brook Financial Services Limited. Registered Office: The Old Courthouse, 60a London Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6HR. Registered in England Number: 07311674