Wetherby Branch Manager
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Due to an internal change, we are now looking for an ambitious Branch Manager to join our Wetherby office.
Reporting to the Area Director, this is a perfect position for an accomplished Branch Manager or aspiring Assistant Branch Manager with the ability to lead from the front and provide clear direction and motivation to your team.
• You will be working alongside the Area Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear deliverable operational plans;
• Manage the branch profit and loss and effectively achieving both income and cost targets;
• Prospect for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the branch;
• Ensure pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients; • Monitor and manage all sales data and processes (including, enquiries, applicants, viewings, offers, negotiations, exchanges, completions and buyer information) to ensure compliance and best practice is followed:
• Build market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets;
• Carry out regular coaching, feedback and one-to-one sessions with the team to support skills development and motivate the team;
• Ensure internal audit standards are maintained at all times; • Ensure that any client/property details that change are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions;
• Ensure that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently; • Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within a residential sales environment at Branch Manager level and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence as travel will be expected.