We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to support the Finance team based at our Ilkley office on a part-time, permanent basis, working four days per week.
The successful candidate will be well organised, a team player, able to prioritise their work and have excellent communication skills. They will have experience working in a finance environment and process a good working knowledge of IT packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and Sage 200.
- Day to day processing/data input on Sage 200 for both sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations/posting receipts and payments onto Sage 200
- Processing expenses and petty cash
- Credit card reconciliation
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets / performing reconciliation work
- Posting journals onto Sage 200
- Supporting fellow team members in the day to day running of the Finance department
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Director as they require
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years working in a Finance department
- High level of Microsoft skills and working knowledge of Sage 200
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS