Customer Service and Sales Representative
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service and Sales Representative to join our office in Ilkley.
Dealing primarily with people it is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging job role. So, this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with our customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
By utilising your excellent communication skills, you will resolve customer queries or effectively direct them to the relevant department. Your role will also entail liaising with other branches ensuring daily service level agreements are adhered to.
Any calls you take are processed on our property database so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus but if not, don’t worry as full training will be provided. You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
- Previous customer service experience
- Confidence and attention to detail when managing confidential customer information and general data entry
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly
- Comfortable learning new things
- Desire and capability to work in a close-knit team environment
- Highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or Human Resources, 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley LS29 9HS