12-month temporary contract 4 days per week
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency and commercial services and expertise, we are now looking for a Commercial Property Management Administrator to join our office in Ilkley.
The ideal candidate should be a forward-thinking administrator who can assist us in providing property administrative support across our Property Management team. We are seeking a team player, with strong communication skills, who is able to be dynamic and work to deadlines, remaining calm under pressure.
- First line support for enquiries via email and telephone from clients, tenants, solicitors, local authorities, etc.
- Assisting with the implementation of a facilities management and purchase order software system
- Input information onto the property management system, including purchase order systems
- Preparation and circulation of property management reports for the team, ensuring they meet brand standards
- Preparation and circulation of agendas and minutes for client and team meetings
- Liaising with contractors/suppliers and tenants/clients to arrange repairs
- Administration of client services, for example, room bookings
- General administration and support for the team including assistance with research, typing and general office functions.
If you possess these skills, coupled with advanced excel skills, experience working across any accounting or property databases and strong administrative skills, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.