Branch Manager Wetherby
Reporting to the Area Director, this is a perfect position for an accomplished Branch Manager or aspiring Assistant Branch Manager with the ability to lead from the front and provide clear direction and motivation to your team.
- You will be working alongside the Area Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear deliverable operational plans;
- Manage the branch profit and loss and effectively achieving both income and cost targets;
- Prospect for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the branch;
- Ensure pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients;
- Monitor and manage all sales data and processes (including, enquiries, applicants, viewings, offers, negotiations, exchanges, completions and buyer information) to ensure compliance and best practice is followed:
- Build market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets;
- Carry out regular coaching, feedback and one-to-one sessions with the team to support skills development and motivate the team;
- Ensure internal audit standards are maintained at all times;
- Ensure that any client/property details that change are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions;
- Ensure that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently;
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within a residential sales environment at the Branch Manager level and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence as travel will be expected.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.