An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our very busy sales and lettings team at our Keighley office, and to assist in all aspects of office administration. Responsibilities include administrative duties, diary management, deputise for other colleagues when required, reception duties, telephone answering and ensuring you comply with legislative requirements and company procedures.
Essential attributes required include previous audio-typing experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills with being computer competent including use of Microsoft Office.
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel to produce correspondence and documents and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
• Assist with various administration tasks
• Liaise with colleagues and clients
• Deal with telephone enquiries
• Diary Management
• Duties delegated from lettings and sales office
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
• Comply with legislative requirements
• Support the other members of the team
• Audio-typing Skills
• Professional image and excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
• Results-oriented with a flexible attitude
• Understand the need for confidentiality within the role
• Good sense of humour and willingness to support others
• Previous experience within a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.