Williamson Close, Ripon, HG4
This purpose-built ground floor apartment offers two bedroom accommodation with a private garden and is exclusively for the over 55's in a convenient location a short distance from the city centre and market square.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this quality ground floor apartment, superbly situated in a popular development which is convenient for Ripon's varied amenities.
This purpose built apartment features a modern kitchen, large living room with electric fireplace and double doors out to the private garden, plus double glazed windows throughout and electric storage heaters.
There is a master bedroom with wardrobes, further double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a well-appointed shower room with tiled walls and large walk-in shower unit.
This popular development is approached by a communal entrance with telephone entry system and immaculately maintained communal areas including a residents lounge, laundry room and attractive communal gardens adjacent to the riverside plus communal parking and a part-time house manager.
Riverside House is located close to Ripon's historic city centre, local amenities, sports clubs, countryside walks and access to multiple travel routes.
1. Tenure: Leasehold with a 125 year lease from 1st January 1992.
2. Service Charge £156.25 pcm to include buildings insurance, building maintenance and provision of House Manager.
3. There is also a monthly charge of 0.5% of purchase price per annum payable monthly, this is for the sinking fund.
4. Sellers also pay an admin fee of £550 plus VAT on completion of a sale.
5. There is £160 payable annually to Riverside Village.
6. The lease also stipulates that no pets are allowed.
From the Market Place turn down Duck Hill. At the bottom take the right-hand turning into
Water Skellgate. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Harrogate Road and go over the bridge
and turn left immediately into Barefoot Street. Take the next left into Williamson Close, go
over the bridge and left into the Riverside development.