Trainee Lettings Negotiator
To aid the provision of a highly responsive, professional, honest and transparent service to clients and customers at all times.
This role will require working under a great deal of pressure and will require direct communication with clients where tact, diplomacy and resilience are essential.
- Assisting the Lettings Manager with marketing activities aimed at gaining new property instructions and identifying new business opportunities;
- Recording all new business leads on Reapit Management Software and maintaining regular contact and promotional activity with all contacts;
- Updating of the property lettings system and ensuring that properties are accurately described and marketed on our website and other property portals;
- Responding to all lettings enquires, maintaining regular contact with applicants;
- Keeping clients regularly updated on progress of viewings and upon receipt of an offer of tenancy negotiating;
- Completing all referencing and associated paperwork;
- Co-ordinating the move-in process to include; preparation of the inventory;
- Instructing annual gas safe, electrical or any other required periodic certifications to comply with current legislations;
- Carry out the necessary administrative duties as required by the business;
- At all times to observe, deliver, continually promote and act in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Carry out all duties in accordance with legal requirements specifically but not limited to the Data Protection Act and the Health and Safety at Work Act. Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and financial regulations. Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory bodies as well as with best practice principals.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks;
- Strong desire to satisfy customer needs and achieve results;
- Good communication skills;
- Conscientious, hard-working and self-disciplined;
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets;
- Works effectively and calmly under pressure;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent team player.
- Highly articulate and with a clear telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service ethic;
- Excellent IT skills – with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Highly self-motivated.
- Experience of working in an office environment;
- Experience of working in a sales environment;
- Knowledge of local area and amenities;
- Property experience.