Sales Negotiator Burley
20hrs per week
Flexible Monday to Friday (min 3 days per week)
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, we are now looking for an ambitious Residential Sales Negotiator to join our office in Burley-In-Wharfedale on a part-time basis, ideally working 3-4 days per week (including some Saturdays).
If you already have previous sales experience and are eager to progress your career, you’ll love this opportunity to train, grow and develop with us.
• Registering new customers/clients
• Arranging/conducting viewings on properties
• Reporting viewing feedback and maintaining regular contact with vendors (sellers)
• Updating company systems with offers received and reporting them to the Branch Manager; • Negotiating any offers between vendors and purchasers
• Upselling of conveyancing, mortgage leads and surveys
• Maintaining sales progression.
The ideal candidate should ideally have previous experience within a busy sales environment and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. This will include updating clients on all properties available to ensure a proactive and efficient service is provided at all times. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence to enable you to conduct property viewings.
This is a rewarding and varied job role, with excellent opportunities to develop your career.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.