Ripon Weekend Sales and Lettings Negotiator
- Registering new customers/clients;
- Arranging/conducting viewings on properties;
- Reporting viewing feedback and maintaining regular contact with vendors (sellers);
- Updating company systems with offers received and reporting them to the Branch Manager;
- Negotiating any offers between vendors and purchasers;
- Upselling of conveyancing, mortgage leads and surveys;
- Maintaining sales progression.
The ideal candidate should ideally have previous experience within a busy sales environment and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. This will include updating clients on all properties available to ensure a proactive and efficient service is provided at all times. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence to enable you to conduct property viewings. This is a rewarding and varied job role, with excellent opportunities to develop your career.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.