Residential Sales Assistant
You will provide vital cover of your office in order to progress sales and complete accompanied viewings with potential purchasers. You will be responsible for the day to day running of your office taking enquiries and signposting to the relevant team within Dacres in order to ensure that our client's services are met effectively.
- Respond in a timely manner to any queries via email and face to face customer drop ins, updating Reapit as appropriate.
- Organise property viewings as required, liaising with other employees of the office as appropriate.
- Arrange valuations and instruction meetings with clients and prospective clients by liaising with the office valuation team.
- Arrange surveys with clients and prospective clients by scheduling appointments with the survey team
- Work through the diary of appointments for accompanied viewings, in line with the schedule.
- Make contact with potential new clients by making contact via telephone, as appropriate in line with GDPR regulations.
- Seek feedback from viewers and where appropriate update vendors.
- Assist in the progression of sales by taking messages and taking relevant details of offers to purchase and outline information to the relevant sales negotiator in order to process a sale.
- Introduce other appropriate Dacre, Son and Harltey products to our clients.
- Carry out ID checks as required in line with relevant property law.
- You are expected to carry out general office management and maintenance of the office during opening hours, ensuring it is well kept and reflects a positive and professional image of the Company.
- You are expected to adhere to the Company Standards of Service.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties required by the business.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks;
- Strong desire to satisfy customer needs and achieve results;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Conscientious, hard-working and self-disciplined;
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets for self and others;
- Works effectively and calmly under pressure;
- Good team player.
- Highly articulate with a clear telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service ethic;
- Excellent IT skills – with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organised;
- Highly self-motivated