Real Estate Graduate Surveyor
At Dacres, we are keen to support our employees with their professional skills and experiences. We make sure that you make the most of the available training and learning opportunities that allow you to work towards a professional qualification to build your competencies and broaden your skillset. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, ambitious candidate looking for an exciting role advising upon a range of commercial, healthcare and development opportunities. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of our company.
• Property inspections for valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals;
• Compiling site notes and measuring buildings in accordance with Codes of Measuring Practice;
• Undertaking market research and analysing comparable evidence;
• Preparing spreadsheets;
• Drafting valuation reports in accordance with RICS Red Book requirements;
• Using the latest valuation software systems including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Kel Sigma;
• Preparing rent review and lease renewal reports;
• Taking some commercial agency enquiries and undertaking viewings.
• Strong team player with good organisational and communication skills;
• Capable of working on your own initiative;
• Strong written and numerical skills including a high level of understanding around the valuation of commercial and healthcare properties;
• Interest in valuation, landlord and tenant work including rent reviews and asset management;
• Keen to develop a career in the commercial and healthcare sectors and obtain MRICS qualification;
• Full driving licence and access to their own vehicle;
• Some work/year out experience would be helpful but not essential;
• Flexible approach and able to work from different offices on occasion.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS