PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR SKIPTON
Mon - Fri 9.30am to 3.00pm
(and alternate Saturdays 9.30am to 12.30pm)
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, we are now looking for an ambitious Property Administrator to join our office in Skipton. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with administration experience, ideally within property, who would like to work for a progressing and expanding company. With opportunities to grow and develop, you will be part of a dedicated team where you will be responsible for property administration, for both residential sales and residential lettings at our Skipton branch.
• Provide an accurate and efficient administrative/secretarial service;
• Produce and order brochures, window cards and leaflets;
• Maintain the office appearance, filing systems and monitor stationery supplies
• Produce letters and general correspondence
• Filing and data handling
• Coordination with our marketing and business development teams
• Undertake front line telephone and face-to-face customer service support when required
• Comply with Company standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the Estate Agency industry.
The ideal candidate should have previous administrative/secretarial experience along with excellent communication skills. You should have a positive approach to the tasks you undertake and support the team by providing a friendly and professional service. Previous estate agency experience would be an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate should be computer literate with experience using word, excel and ideally, estate agency software systems would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, 1-5 The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.