Ilkley Sales Manager
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, we are now looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to help oversee this established branch and drive the sales operation forward.
The Role:• Day to day running and development of the branch;
• Ensuring the branch is equipped to manage the sales workload;
• Working with the Area Director in the development of the business plan;
• Management of the budget, profit and loss;
• Develop and enhancement of the brand;
• Maintaining strong internal and external business relationships;
• Identifying areas of growth and developing this;
• Registering new customers/clients;
• Arranging/conducting viewings on properties;
• Reporting viewing feedback and maintaining regular contact with vendors (sellers);
• Updating company systems with offers received and reporting them to the Branch Manager;
• Negotiating any offers between vendors and purchasers;
• Upselling of conveyancing, mortgage leads and surveys;
• Maintaining sales progression.
The successful candidate should ideally have previous experience within a residential estate agency environment and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. This will include updating clients on all properties available to ensure a proactive and efficient service is provided at all times. It is essential that you hold a valid driving license to enable you to conduct property viewings.
This is a rewarding and varied job role, with excellent opportunities to develop your career.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.