Full time Lettings Manager
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in Residential Lettings, and who have experience of working ideally in the Yorkshire market, if not North Yorkshire. You must have experience with the rules and regulations associated with lettings and be familiar with the procedure, from rental appraisal, to listing, finding and signing up tenants and dealing with tenancy agreements. You may be registered with ARLA, but this is not necessary for the role, however we will support you should you wish to further your professional status in that regard.
The working pattern is: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm and every other Saturday 9am to 12.30pm
Candidates need to demonstrate:
- A good level of self-motivation and enthusiasm with a keenness for generating new business
- A good level of computer literacy and knowledge of basic software packages, Word and Excel (training given on in-house database system)
- The ability to deal with customers both face to face and on the telephone
- An ability to work as part of a closely-knit team but also on their own initiative
- Previous experience of a similar role would be beneficial
- Applications are invited for the above position in confidence.
Please email CV’s to Tim Usherwood: firstname.lastname@example.org