BRANCH MANAGER/ SENIOR VALUER
With extraordinary drive, passion and talent, you’ll see instantly why we have become highly regarded within the industry. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, we are now looking for an ambitious Branch Manager/SeniorValuer to join our Bingley office.
• You will be working alongside the Area Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear deliverable operational plans
• Manage the branch profit and loss and effectively achieving both income and cost targets
• Prospect for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the branch
• Ensure pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients
• Monitor and manage all sales data and processes (including, enquiries, applicants, viewings, offers, negotiations, exchanges, completions and buyer information) to ensure compliance and best practice is followed
• Build market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets;
• Carry out regular coaching, feedback and one-to-one sessions with the team to support skills development and motivate the team;
• Ensure internal audit standards are maintained at all times;
• Ensure that any client/property details that change are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions
• Ensure that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently
• Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within a residential sales environment at Branch Manager level and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence as travel will be expected.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources, Dacre, Son & Hartley, Unit 1-5, The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 9HS.